Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixbus on high Sierra performance
11-12-2017, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 01:22 PM by mrskytown11.)
Anyone using high Sierra with Mixbus, hows the performance. I now use Mixbus on Mavericks because when I used Sierra it was laggy and buggy plugin windows etc so Mavericks works 100 percent better and all issues are GONE. However I do want to use the new Mac OS but I’m nervous about it.

Does the latest older OS Mixbus build for previous versions of Mac OS work on the latest Mac OS, I’m thinking it might work better then using the version that is for latest OS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Mixbus on high Sierra performance
Glad to hear I’m not the only one who has experienced lagginess with OSX Sierra. The audio is glitchy especially when using an external monitor with my MBP. I’m hopeful that the kinks will be worked out with High Sierra. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.
11-12-2017, 10:09 PM
(11-12-2017 02:19 PM)mauvehead Wrote:  Glad to hear I’m not the only one who has experienced lagginess with OSX Sierra. The audio is glitchy especially when using an external monitor with my MBP. I’m hopeful that the kinks will be worked out with High Sierra. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Ya it must be a Mac OS thing, I find using older Mac operating systems work better for all my music creation and production work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk